(The Sanctified Revealing of Spiritual POOPOO!)
By Brother Eric Nelson
Sometimes in order to prove what is ridiculous you have to highlight the ridiculousness of a matter!
The following are the very curses tithe preachers are referring to when they tell you that you will be cursed with a curse if you don’t pay 10% of your gross income every time you receive a financial increase-----talk about GROSS!
The following curses are taken from Deuteronomy 28: 15-68. Even though these prophecies have already been chronicled historically----some modern day tithe preachers still use them as a modern day form of extortion.
1) The most sensitive and refined woman among you will eat the after birth that comes out from between her legs and the children she bears.
2) Yahwey will afflict you with all the diseases of Egypt which you dreaded---and they will cling to you.
3) You will plant olive trees but the olives will fall off.
4) Your sons and daughters will be taken prisoner.
5) Your basket and kneading bowl will be cursed.
6) Your descendants will be cursed.
7) Your soil’s produce will be cursed.
8) The young of your herds and the newborn of your flocks will be cursed.
9) There will be curses of confusion, rebuke, destruction & pestilence.
10) Afflictions of wasting diseases, fever, inflammation, burning heat, drought, blight, and mildew.
11) Your enemies will defeat you. Your corpses will be food for all the birds of the sky and the wild animals of the land.
12) The Lord will afflict you with the boils of Egypt, tumors, a festering rash, and scabies, from which you cannot be cured.
13) The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness & mental confusion.
14) You will not be successful in anything you do. You will only be robbed and oppressed continually, and no one will help you.
15) You will become engaged to a woman, but another man will rape her.
16) You will build a house but not live in it.
17) You will plant a vineyard but not enjoy its fruit.
18) Your ox will be slaughtered right before your eyes but you will not eat any of it.
19) Your donkey will be taken from you and not returned to you.
20) Your flock will be given to your enemies.
21) Your sons and daughters will be given to another people, but you will be powerless to do anything about it.
22) A people you don’t know will eat your soil’s produce and everything you have labored for.
23) You will be driven mad by what you see.
24) The Lord will afflict you on your knees and thighs with painful incurable boils from the sole of your foot to the top of your head.
25) The Lord will bring you and your king to a nation neither you nor your fathers have known, and there you will worship other gods.
26) You will become and object of horror, scorn, and ridicule.
27) You will sow much but harvest little, because the locusts will devour it.
28) You will plant vineyards but the worms will eat them.
29) Whirling insects will take possession of all your trees and your land’s produce.
30) The foreign resident among you will lend to you. He will be the head, and you will be the tail.
31) You will serve your enemies in famine, thirst, and nakedness, and lack everything.
32) A ruthless nation whose language you don’t understand will swoop down upon you. They will have no mercy for the old or young. They will eat the offspring of your livestock and your soil’s produce until you are destroyed.
33) Your enemies will besiege you. You will eat your children, the flesh of your sons and daughters the Lord has given you.
34) A refined man will look grudgingly at his family and refuse to share any of his children’s flesh with them.
35) The Lord will afflict you with every sickness & plague not recorded in the book of the law until you are destroyed.
36) You will be scattered among all people.
37) The Lord will give you a trembling heart, failing eyes, and a despondent spirit.
38) The Lord will take you back in ships to Egypt that I said you would never see again. There you will sell yourselves as slaves, but no one will buy you.